Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Sociology

-refers to the behavior of people
-the movement of people in the society
-way of thinking of a particular person in its self
-way of how people act
- it is the relation of the people to each other.
Reflection 
     For me the study of sociology is very important because it highlights the study of human behavior  of the society.  As a person it helps me to understand what's going on in the society I'm leaving in and to how I can adjust for me to be able to "fit in" in the society.
 
Expectation 
My expectation about the class is that they will cooperate in every class discussion and participate in every activity and I hope that they will be polite to the teacher and hoping that the teacher will show fairness and equality to every student all the time.
Suggestion 
My suggestion about the subject Society And Culture With Family Planning is to have  a interesting activity that every student will cooperate.
 

 

 

 

 

Name: Fabula, Ronessa B.

Section: AcTec 1- A

Email: ronessafabula@gmail.com

Class Schedule: 12:25- 1:35 pm *MWF*

No comments:

Post a Comment